A Girl in Black & White: A Girl in Black & White

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

A Girl in Black & White



          Hello Friends,



          My name is Janna Klein and I am a girl in black and white
                 
          The Rationale Behind the Name
  • I adore black & white movies.  The dialogue and the acting!  They cannot be beat.
  • Pen and paper. White paper and black ink. I pretty much never share my writings, but it's time for that to change.  C.S. Lewis once said that "We read to know that we are not alone."  I want to write honest work that lets others know that they are not alone.
  • I tend to see the world in Black & White.  Gift or curse?  Maybe a little of both?  That is something I am working on right now, honestly.  



      I will be sharing writings, book reviews, movie reviews, music, my photos, difficulties as a Christian girl in modern America, little joys in life, and...really anything.  


                                                                                     Sincerely,
                                                                                       Janna
                                                                  A Girl in Black & White
      

No comments:

Post a Comment